Medior Developer BW/4HANA
donderdag, 14 november 2019
Minder dan 5 jaar
zaterdag, 14 november 2020
donderdag, 14 november 2019
We are the fastest growing omnichannel supermarket in the Netherlands. We are continuously improving so if you feel that you can help drive this improvement, then we are looking for you.
Medior Developer BW/4HANA in a nutshell
Data is key to be able to make a difference within Retail and Food! It drives the decision making and initiatives within Jumbo. Our reason for being is to ensure that decisions are not based on gut feeling but on high-quality data and hard facts. We are the foundation of initiatives which have a huge impact on our business (e.g. boost sales, improve margins, forecast better etc.).
You are part of a BI scrum team which usually consists of 6-7 people with different BI skills (analysis, development, test, ops), a scrum master and a product owner. In close collaboration with the (internal) customer you develop KPI reports, dashboards and analytics use cases. You help to build the solutions and provide support as DevOps data engineer. You communicate the progress and results of the team effectively and timely to stakeholders and are keen to share lessons learned throughout the teams.
The energy running through our BI teams is open, pragmatic, willing to succeed, passionate for data and full of team spirit!
What you will do
- Develop and co-analyze new data epics/user stories and advising on solution architecture;
- Fully participate in the DevOps team (i.e. can build, test and perform maintenance activities);
- Develop BI data models and data flows by means of new modelling techniques with BW/4HANA (LSA++) and use in-memory optimization best practices;
- Implement native HANA views & calculations;
- Coach junior BW developers;
- Team up with the scrum team(s) on solutions and developments;
- Act as a bridge to other teams and actively participate in the BW guild.
Do you have the Jumbo DNA?
You are well versed in Scrum/Agile due to many years experience herein. You are a strong communicator, both oral and written and can work with people from different backgrounds and disciplines. People describe you as passionate and you have a positive attitude. Your analytical acumen means that you get a kick out of solving problems and meeting challenges head-on. We are specifically looking for:
- Bachelor or master Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong knowledge of standard BW data modeling techniques as well as new modelling approaches in BW/4HANA;
- Solid experience with data acquisition, transformation, load mechanism and queries definition;
- SQL – ABAP programming;
- Familiar with data storage ways of working (hot, warm, cool, cold data) and knowledge of techniques to connect both physical and virtual data sources.
The Jumbo Tech Campus: be the best of the best
A great professional once said:If your dreams dont scare you, theyre not big enough.
Within our JumboTech Campus, we match the ambition of Jumbo with our superior mind and best of class approach to quality. We make good professionals into better ones. Our JumboTech Campus is the backbone of Hollands 16 times winner of the best supermarket award. And we have big Jumbo-style plans to grow! Without this backbone, Jumbos ambitious digitalization strategy grinds to a halt. When our technical facility is completed, our JumboTech Campus will move to a brand-new, 500 capacity technical facility on our HQ campus.
What do we offer?
A competitive salary and great secondary benefits such as: 30 days holiday, collective insurance offering, excellent pension scheme, investment in your training and a working environment to bring the best out of you.
Shaping the future of online food retail is a challenging job. You'll get plenty of space to develop your own initiatives and lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and in your area of expertise. Luckily, you'll be surrounded by the best and brightest talents to share your ideas and knowledge with.
Clarissa Garcia Cruz