Senior Business Analyst BW/4HANA
zaterdag, 14 november 2020
5 tot 10 jaar
donderdag, 14 november 2019
donderdag, 14 november 2019
We are the fastest growing omnichannel supermarket in the Netherlands. We are continuously improving so if you feel that you can help drive this improvement, then we are looking for you.
Senior Business Analyst BW/4HANA in a nutshell
Data is key to be able to make a difference within Retail and Food! It drives the decision making and initiatives within Jumbo. Our reason for being is to ensure that decisions are not based on gut feeling, but on high-quality data and hard facts. We are the foundation of initiatives which have a huge impact on our business (e.g. boost sales, improve margins, forecast better etc.).
You are part of a Business Intelligence (BI) scrum team which usually consists of 6-7 people with different BI skills (analysis, development, test, ops), a scrum master and a product owner.
In close collaboration with the (internal) customer youll be using your extensive experience to design KPI reports, dashboards and analytics use cases. You analyze, design and test new solutions and you improve existing solutions by creating and sharing BW-HANA development guidelines.
As a confident leader with well developed personal skills you communicate the progress and results of the team effectively and timely to stakeholders and are keen to share lessons learned throughout the teams.
The energy running through our BI teams is open, pragmatic, willing to succeed, passionate for data and full of team spirit!
What you will do
- Analyze new data epics, collect requirements from the key business stakeholders and translate them into technical requirements, create user stories;
- Test the implemented solution in BW/4HANA, analyze issues, create test scripts, organize and facilitate UATs;
- Use main reports to deep-dive into issues in cooperation with the business counterparts;
- Review and prioritize the user stories backlog in close cooperation with the product owner and the scrum master;
- Coach junior and medior team members;
- Act as a bridge to other teams and the business community, responsible for professional development and actively participate in the BW guild.
Do you have the Jumbo DNA?
You are well versed in Scrum/Agile due to many years of experience. You are a strong communicator, both oral and written and can work with people from different backgrounds and disciplines. People describe you as passionate and you have a positive attitude. Your analytical acumen means that you get a kick out of solving problems and meeting challenges head-on.
We are specifically looking for:
- Bachelor or master Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- At least 6 years of relevant experience;
- Solid experience as Business Analyst in the SAP BW/HANA context. Familiar with data modelling in BW & BW/4HANA, data acquisition, transformation, load mechanism and queries definition;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills;
- Requirement management and requirement analysis skills;
- You are fluent in English.
The Jumbo Tech Campus: be the best of the best
A great professional once said:If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.
Within our Jumbo Tech Campus, we match the ambition of Jumbo with our superior mind and best of class approach to quality. We make good professionals into better ones. Our JTC is the backbone of Hollands 16 times winner of the best supermarket award. And we have big Jumbo-style plans to grow! Without this backbone, Jumbos ambitious digitalization strategy grinds to a halt.
Our JTC just moved to a brand-new, 500 capacity technical facility on our HQ campus at Veghel.
What do we offer?
A competitive salary and great secondary benefits such as: 30 days holiday, collective insurance offering, excellent pension scheme, investment in your training and a working environment to bring the best out of you.
Shaping the future of online food retail is a challenging job. You will get plenty of space to develop your own initiatives and lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and in your area of expertise. Luckily, you will be surrounded by the best and brightest talents to share your ideas and knowledge with.
Clarissa Garcia Cruz