Technical Pathfinder BI & Big Data
donderdag, 21 februari 2019
5 tot 10 jaar
donderdag, 21 februari 2019
tot € 75.000
zondag, 21 april 2019
We are the fastest growing omnichannel supermarket in the Netherlands. We are continuously improving so if you feel you can help drive this improvement, then we are looking for you.
At Jumbo Tech Campus we are looking for a Technical Pathfinder BI/Big Data who is a subject matter expert, a technical leader, an ambassador for Jumbo and an inspiring forward thinker all rolled into one! This person works on vision, direction and usage BI/Big Data technologies at Jumbo.
Jumbo Tech Campus: be the best of the best
A great professional once said: Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
At Jumbo Tech Campus, we transcend boundaries and we make good professionals into better ones.. Our multidisciplinary, international and Agile teams form the technical engine room of Jumbo. Most of our IT landscape is located under the hood of the Jumbo Tech Campus. How many companies build a technical facility to house 500 of the worlds best IT talent within the next 5 years? That is what is happening right now, and that is the measure of our ambition!
Technical Pathfinder BI/Big Data in a nutshell
Ensures that our agile teams can continuously develop themselves by coaching and mentoring them. This person brings craftsmanship and connects people. Links the outside world (trends, technological advances) with the inside world to investigate and generate new innovative ways of big data strategy. Is an entrepreneur, creates proof of concepts and tries out new things. This person is always working closely with our agile teams while engaged in these activities. As a Technical Pathfinder BI/BIG Data you are part of the team of pathfinders and this team is a facilitating team for agile development.
In your first year
- Connection with relevant team(roles) by means of guilds or solutioning.
- Active front runner internally and externally (for example as speaker or active community participant).
- Deployed innovation trials in process and/or tools and applications.
Key soft skills
Being an expert yet also capable of motivating people to do it themselves and help them
- Desire to make things better, capable of balancing short term results with long term development
- You inspire your colleagues resulting in their thirsting for your knowledge rather than you having to push it to them.
- Connected and networker. An inspiring presenter (at conferences or on the big stage).
- Leading by example not by words.
Key hard skills
- Expert knowledge of Business Intelligence and (big) data, solution architecture, lead developer, visionary.
- Creating proof of concepts or code within the BI/DATA domain.
- Knowledge/understanding between the data domain and integration to other domains. BI and online shopping, data analytics for example.
- Capable of translating requirements to solutions and the other way round.
- Agile through and through.
- More than 8 years data and BI experience.
- Masters degree in computer science.
Jumbo tech campus Benefits
Shaping the future of online food retail is a challenging job. Youll get plenty of space to develop your own initiatives and lots of opportunities to grow, both personally and in your area of expertise. Luckily, youll be surrounded by the best and brightest talents to share your ideas and knowledge with.
A competitive salary and great secondary benefits such as: 30 days holiday, collective insurance offering, excellent pension scheme, investment in your training and a working environment to bring the best out of you.
You can apply on this vacancy by clicking APPLY on the top of the website
We at Jumbo like transparency, therefore this request: we appreciate it if companies dont offer their services unsolicited.